Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supra or Nothing
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone around the Naperville, IL area own a supra? I currently live near 87th St in Naperville and rarely see supras around. I've seen a quicksilver one, a red one and a black one. I own a burgundy MK3 and drive around the area.

Anyways, is anyone intrested in maybe gathering up and "showing off" your supras. I would really be intrested in what type of monsters drive around this area.

peace, chicagosupra

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
There are quite a few (630) types e.g.

ascari_2
HyperHoho1
Lintrix

But I don't think any of them are in Naperville proper, just a bit closer. If you're up to a 30 mile drive up 294 we (JGTCA) have weekly meets up in (847). See this thread:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274830

lateRZ

JGTCA.COM Helping to connect Japanese GT drivers. All RWD and AWD Japanese Grand Touring (sportscar) vehicles welcome!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I work out in Naperville. There are quite a few Supra's out that way. There is an older gentleman with a red wingless that drives around. I believe his name is Tyrell. Another guy works at a dealership that owns a black one. I've seen a Silver one with some chick driving it, a white NA with some ghetto rims, and another old man in a red one. So, there are a whole bunch out there.

~Asim

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hey, got your PM also. I am actually in Naperville. My car is down right now with major upgrades going in. Should be ready by May and I hope to meet with with some metro area owners soon.

·
2,129 Posts
Ascari_2 said:
Hey, got your PM also. I am actually in Naperville. My car is down right now with major upgrades going in. Should be ready by May and I hope to meet with with some metro area owners soon.
What are you having done to your car?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Gary Bechtold said:
What are you having done to your car?
Single, fuel, trans, and all the rest of the little things that go with it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Gary Bechtold said:
Wow, you're going all out. Sounds like fun.
One thing lead to another. I'll be out and about in a few weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts