Supra Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Guys the meet will be upon us before we know it. If you can't bring your items for sale with you, just take some photos and print them. Make a sales book of what you might have to sale.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Reid

·
Registered
638 Posts
I think I'll be able to make it to this one. If anyone has it, I'm looking for the driver-side rear foam support in the spare wheel well.

Got the Supra out today for the first time after all the head work, and she seems solid.

• Replaced valve-stem seals
  • Supertech dual springs/retainers/seats
  • Kelford T202-C cams - lope at idle actually rocks car sometimes :)
  • New FMS, belts, tensioners, water pump etc.
  • Mishimoto radiator
  • Almost every hose replaced with silicone
  • Took apart and cleaned EGR, Idle air valve, Greddy BOV
  • Refinished dash panels
Couple of goofs ...

• Forgot to tighten hose-clamp on lower radiator hose - coolant all over garage floor but no obvious leak, found when removing rad for pressure test.
  • Check-valve on EGCV for true-twin was in backwards. No boost and barely 5k rpm.
  • Totally forgot a hose-clamp on intake piping. At 10lbs went BLAM! Managed to limp home 1/4 mile.
Next up over next month or so ... Big brake upgrade - have the adapters, just need to pay for calipers/rotors/pads. New head-unit (Kenwood 9905s), amp (JL Audio HD900/5), subwoofer (MagicBox). Lots of sound deadening.

Springtime .. time to go single. Already have a VVTi head, Sard 800 injectors, want quick-spool valve, exhaust cutout, Haltech or ProEFI.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sunday I should have a dragpack, catch can, and a R154 to JZ flywheel up for grabs. Might bring my aristo ecu as well.

·
Supraforums Member
699 Posts
I have an ATF Stage III transmission with a 4,000 PI multidisc stall converter. Both have about 6k miles on them. Never been to the drag strip. Has seen dyno time on one day and highway driving. If someone wants to finalize a purchase, I could meet them to exchange at the swap meet. Current price is $2,750.

590 Posts
anndddd i'm not going to make this. ughhhhh. have fun guys.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I’m looking for the following:

Targa top
Rear seats in black
Trunk panels (excellent condition)
Driver side door glass (oem)
Passenger side rear seat belt
Rear seat buckle

·
Registered
366 Posts
I’m looking for the following:

Targa top
Rear seats in black
Trunk panels (excellent condition)
Driver side door glass (oem)
Passenger side rear seat belt
Rear seat buckle
I just saw post on FB Supra parts last night, guy selling rear seat in hamptons.also roughly 2weeks a go on ny CL guy has brand new trunk panels

·
Registered
668 Posts
I just saw post on FB Supra parts last night, guy selling rear seat in hamptons.also roughly 2weeks a go on ny CL guy has brand new trunk panels
Ill be bringing some stuff and cash just in case anyone brings something good.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
OK Everyone,

Look like we'll be having good weather for our Swap meet. NO Rain so come on out to Swap, Buy or Sell you left over stuff. If you have nothing else to do come on out and let's see your ride.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friend and meeting New Supra and Car Enthusiasts.

Have a Safe Drive Guys!

Reid

·
Swagger Wagon
411 Posts
Count me in with Matteo

WTB:
Exhaust
Trunk Board
Trunk blind/shade?

------------------
WTS:
ProEFI 6speed Kit
(2) used twin plate clutches(in good working order)
crower springs, ti retainers
valve cover gaskets
weldon 2025 fuel pump
(2) weldon fuel filters
(2) walbro 450
Hardtop trunk carpet
72mm Turbo (Super99) thats currently on my car.

and some other stuff that I don't remember, need to check my garage

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking forward to a beautiful day! I’ll be bringing some MK3 parts and looking to buy some as well if any.

Drive safe and watch your speed (and cops).

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks Reid for putting this together it was cool to meet everyone.

Thanks to Unit 12 motoring for hosting will be seeing you guys soon.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones today! Thanks to Jay and Dave Teddy and the crew at Unit 12 Motoring.

I was able to sell a few things today and free up some space in my home. My Biggest item sold today was a set of OEM TT rims to a proud New owner.

Thanks to all that made it out.

Stay Tuned for NEXT YEARS MEET in April 2019......

Reid

·
Hardtop Crew
6,359 Posts
Great seeing old friends and meeting new ones today! Thanks to Jay and Dave Teddy and the crew at Unit 12 Motoring.

I was able to sell a few things today and free up some space in my home. My Biggest item sold today was a set of OEM TT rims to a proud New owner.

Thanks to all that made it out.

Stay Tuned for NEXT YEARS MEET in April 2019......

Reid
Wish i could of made it. Was in nc for my sisters birthday! looking forward to spring !

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I had to miss it in order to finish up a customers car, wish that I was able to attend...

41 - 56 of 56 Posts