Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you want to dyno your car at the Ne2k6 MEET post your name here.

If you have any questions pm me. this thread is ONLY for people who just want to be put down on the dyno list and the show and shine.

Dyno will open at 830am till 7pm so its first come first serve :eek4dance there will be a nice prize for the person whom dynos with the highest HP supra single or twin (aftermarket turbo) and a prize for the highest HP stock(stock twins)supra also there will be a small prize for everyone who dynos there car, to add all who dyno will be included to receive a special discount % from Mvp motorsports

dyno fee is $65.00 for 3 pulls

Dyno list so far as follows:
1.Matt Griffin aka DTSupra30
2.mifesto
3.jdmuscle
4.steve larkin aka the lark
5.jorge balseiro aka nycressida
6.Buddy Finn aka yaames(mabe)
7.TomBSupraT (mabe)
8.yaames aka Buddy Finn
9.neang chann aka hks2835
10.Ryan aka ChBrAc16
11.spooldup
12.George95TT(mabe)

Show and shine event will have 3 winners(1st and 2nd place supras only and 1st place non supra catagory) please register for this event here as well. there is a $10 entry fee for this event(started 5/12/06) others will get a small prize.

SHOW and SHINE Supra list:
1.SupraGodTT
2.Mike Treffinger aka mike91t
3.jam98tt
4.George95TT(mabe)
5.Alpine Silver

SHOW and SHINE NON supra's
1.BlueGTS
2.TsopranoIS300

also if your interested for a donation of $5 bucks more you will be included for a drawing of a nice new Polished Cam Gear Cover and Spark Plug Cover for a Toyota Supra (93-98) item retails for over $450.00 smackers THIS IS ONLY FOR DYNO AND SHOW and SHINE Supra GUYS/GALS

a Big Big thanks to member BigVic for this Donation!

note: all donation will go towards the next event we throw! :)

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
come on guys :)

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
i will dyno provided the new bell housing fixes the shaking problem im having....kinda have a quater size hole with a crack on my bell housing. hope everything inside the tranny and the clutch is fine!!

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the lark said:
Put me down (steve larkin)
94 supra 74mm turbo. Do I need a deposit or just pay in full at the meet.
no deposit just pay at the meet :)

np jdmuscle.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
can we tune or is this strictly just a pull?

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spooldup said:
can we tune or is this strictly just a pull?
you can tune as well (i worked that out with the shop)but i suggest you come early for that .

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SJ said:
toyota exlusive? is it an awd dyno?
no not toyota exclusive ,and sorry its not an awd dyno :(

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Ranger498 said:
also if your interested for a donation of $5 bucks you will be included for a drawing ofa nice new Spark Plug Cover for a Toyota Supra (93-98)

a Big Big thanks to member BigVic for this Donation!
Gents,

Just an FYI, this is a BRAND NEW Polished Coil Pack and Cam Cover that has been discontinued with a newer/cheaper version. The cover has never been removed from the box, and retails for over $500.00 from the place that I purchased directly from . It's a gorgeous piece that compliments any engine bay, rest assured any donation to help the SF meet scores a huge chance and getting this cover.

This is not a contest to who can "get the most HP" this is a contest to who participates. Have some fun, and even if you are completely stock putting down 3XX WHP, you have the same chance as someone putting down 9XX WHP to get this nice package.

:)

Good luck everyone!

·
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BigVic said:
Gents,

Just an FYI, this is a BRAND NEW Polished Coil Pack and Cam Cover that has been discontinued with a newer/cheaper version. The cover has never been removed from the box, and retails for over $500.00 from the place that I purchased directly from . It's a gorgeous piece that compliments any engine bay, rest assured any donation to help the SF meet scores a huge chance and getting this cover.

This is not a contest to who can "get the most HP" this is a contest to who participates. Have some fun, and even if you are completely stock putting down 3XX WHP, you have the same chance as someone putting down 9XX WHP to get this nice package.

:)

Good luck everyone!

I honestly want everyone to understand the item was donated by BIG VIC he paid cash for this item and decided to just donate it for the event .

also i did open the box :rant2: as i wanted to take a nice pic of it, but since it still have the protective film on it i decided not to even bother ill let the winner do that .

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.