Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured we could all drive down to NE2K6 together. Where is a good spot for everyone around here. I was thinking we could meet at the pier in Queens like we did for e-town in Nov. what does everyone think.....

NE2K6 LI Supra & Lexus ---- 8:30am @ Canarsie Piers

881JZ
albert diaz
BIGVIC --- in a tundra.. boooo
Chevyeater on sf
dave capone
Jdmuscle
john 93e
kidbanga10
lilmatty96
MANI009
Nyc 93 2jzgte
Piwko4
Taimur

·
Registered
677 Posts
when everyone gets meeting time and place together keep me posted.

·
Registered
677 Posts
you guys are all going right?

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Thats a big affirmative John.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
so far it sounds like canarsie piers is good for most people. since NE2K6 starts aroud 10:00am, i was thinking somewhere around 9:00am to leave from canarsie pier, so meet there by 8:30, have some coffee and hang out for a bit and then go. anyone that doesnt want to go down for the dyno or setup for the official meet could maybe go down to canarsie a little bit later on. the official NE2K6 starts around 12pm, so leaveing canarsie around 11 should be fine. dont know how many people can't make it down earlier, but it would be cool if most of us tried to get there at the first meet. just throwing out the second meet out there for a few that might not be able to make it. ill start a list of whos definatly going to which meet as soon as i get some feedback.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Im thinking we should all drive down together. Regardless of if you are dynoing or not. The more the merrier. I vote for one solid time. 8:30 is cool

NE2K6 LI Supra & Lexus ---- 8:30am @ Canarsie Piers

Piwko4
881JZ

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
I am down for the 8:30 time, I think you should abandon the 10:30 idea as it will just create confusuion.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i think the earlier you guys leave the better the problem is the traffic in city after 10am

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
hey vic.....are you back in town?? welcome back!! whats going on with your car?? i will meet up with you guys at the piers also with my supra as along as survives tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
jdmuscle said:
hey vic.....are you back in town?? welcome back!! whats going on with your car?? i will meet up with you guys at the piers also with my supra as along as survives tomorrow!!
Yogi,

I'm between VA and NY (but right now in VA because of work). I'm going to try and take a day to get up there for the meet as promised, but work has been kicking my ass lately and even pulled me away early from my vacation.

:furious:

You have my cell, give me a call when you have some time..

- Vic

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
fuck, would love to go..... but dam car is down..... i would feel out of place going w/o the supra, bring back some pics/vids.... have fun guys
Welcome to my world, but i'm going. See you at your house bright and early bitch, if i'm going, your going....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.