Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NE2K6 Pics and Video

If any one has some pics or video they need to host from this event please contact me.

I am glad to hear that it was a great meet.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
i have 160 high res pictures that i need to host. PM me please

·
Registered
154 Posts
My pictures from NE2K6

First off id like the thank everyone who had anything to do with making this meet happen, and anyone who came out to show their car. Every car there was awesome. A few other cars showed up too Vipers/skyline/Z06. Non of these pictures are of my car and if any of them have your car in them and you dont want it posted just PM me and let me know what picture and ill gladly take it down. I took alittle over 100 pictures probably about 2 of every car, so if you want pictures of your car let me know and ill look for them. I dont have the greatest camara or picture taking skills but here they are.

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Yeah .. i would also like to say thanks to Ranger and Big Vic for doing an outstanding job setting up the event .. also the sponsors for donating their products to help out .. and Im sure i can speak for almost everyone there when I say that I had a good time meeting new people and putting faces to screen names.. Looking forward to next years meet .. im sure it will be much bigger ..

and i will be putting my pictures up on the internet soon .. i will post up a link where to view the file ..

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
I honestly hope you all had a great time , everyone was helpfull and when i say everyone i mean every single one of you members. honestly i was just so happy to speak to everyone and wish i could have spent more time with you all talking :(

I want to give a thanks to the guys at E shift performance for all the help they gave us and also i would like to thank the guys whom dropped off the drinks to be given away for free .

also a big thanks to the guys whom just stopped by to say hello and had to leave right away, just stopping by meant alot .

also special thanks to BOB whom could not make it up to the meet :( and special thanks to my 2 friends VIC aka BIGVIC and Dukkie aka PsyKotiC RydeR (the guy taking your names and selling the raffle tickets)without them the show would not have been half as good. they did so much i cant thank them enough :D

also im sorry some of you had to leave so early and i hope everyone recived a prize .
special thankS to all our sponcers listed below, with out them you guys would have not have all that good stuff .

anyways i hope we can have a mini bbq meet sometime around the late summer time and i hope you can all make it .

anyways post your thoughts about how things went today and what you would like to see in next years bigger meet :D and please post your pics:)

again many thanks to every single one of you ,YOu all made this a great meet!
-AL

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
I just saw not even 20 pics and already Im pissed I couldnt make it... make this happen next year, and I will do anything in my powers to make it there.. with my car too!! Im glad to see you all showed up and had a good turnout.. everyone helping out and just having a good time, congrats to all you guys, and big props go out to the few guys who set it up and made it happen - Hell of a job it looks like you guys did, congrats!

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
I got pictures and video of my dyno, the 800hp supra dyno, and the viper. Im hoping to post them tomrrow great turn out guys!!!! only thing I would like to see is maybe a cruise? or a drag and track day lol if we ever get a track in jersey. But great meeting everyone some killer cars there, and 371rwhp at 14psi!!!!

Matt

G

·
i have tons of video footage of the meet including some dyno shots of the 800+hp silver mkiv and the blue mkiii 1jz...but theyre all on hi8 tape, so i will have to see if my friend can transfer the video onto the pc to upload it....great meet, great people, and it was nice to see some familiar faces from the past!

:edit:

funny to see my buddy jimmy's engine/car shot in the 1st pic :lol:

·
Registered
824 Posts
It was great to me all the guys on the fourm at the meet. Also big thanks to Al and big Vic, to great guys. They put alot of time into this event, and it showed. Can't wait to see more pics, from the event. Thanks again for such a great day.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it by helping Ranger and BigVic out. I want to thank all the people that came out and supported this event.:D I want to thank all of the sponsors as well and 2 thumbs up to BigVic and Ranger.

·
RSP fetish #23 GTR driver
518 Posts
Thank you for organizing such a great meet!
It was a pleasure to get together w/all of you guys.
Special Thank You to Big Vic and Psykotic RydeR.
I was truly surprised by number of Supras that came to the meet.
The best cars with no questions are Mike91T black 1994 (so clean!) and 1998RSP (don't know who's car is it). You guys are inspiration for me!
Thank you to All of You and hope to see everybody next year.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Just wanted to thank Ranger, Big Vic, PsyKotiC RydeR, and all of the sponsers for a job well done!!! :bigthumb: You all did a great job!! It was good to put a face to the names

George

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.