Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to an over amount of Pms and Emails about our current dates we have planned we are thinking about moving the date to the 2nd week or 3rd week of june to allow others to have more time to get there cars ready for the event .

what do you all think ?

let me know everyone .................

UPDATE :4-11-07
We (SHOP and the guys working on this event with me ) had a special surprise lined up for you all :) on the MAY date meet but since most think its not a good date and most have plans and there cars wont be ready we are for sure moving it to JUNE DATE( im looking into open dates with the shop as well(2nd 3rd and 4th week of june) and we are looking to see if we can have what we have planned still show up on the new date .

if your wondering what the surprise was, we where going to have PRIMEDIA publication (you know the guys whom publish turbo high tech & performance ,Import tunner ,super street ,sport compact car ,euro tuner ,car audio and more ) come out and do an article on the NE guys & gals and there love of the supras .
any ways hopefully we can still have them come on our new date (when announced)

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
I'd really like to make it and I like the new time slot better for my schedule.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What the hell are yall doin up at 1 in the morning!?!?! lol

The date doesnt matter to me... I'll be there regardless.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I'm down with a date change, and I know many of us like my boy Raretoy (Jon) and many others will have an opportunity to get their motors/cars done.

Count me in!!

·
Finally up and running!
3,998 Posts
sounds good.
quick question tho, we doing e-shift one day and e-town the next?

·
wastegate hose is pulled
4,586 Posts
Heh, the guys you postpone the meet for are usually the ones who don't make it anyway. It doesn't matter to me though, either way. It'd be cool to see some of the cars that have been bieng worked on for a while done if they manage...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
definitely better, because I know for a fact that may weekend is college graduation at a bunch of schools for a few members here......so, that will mean they will now be able to make it....

·
Registered
13,582 Posts
i hope its not the first week of june cuz i got a wedding to go to that i cant get out of
Invite the bride and groom to the meet and they can ride in the Supra of their choice. What could be more important than that?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
definitely better, because I know for a fact that may weekend is college graduation at a bunch of schools for a few members here......so, that will mean they will now be able to make it....
this was another reasone as well.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Usually people who won't be ready by the end of May won't really be for ready 2 weeks later.

But either way I'm ok with June 2nd or the 9th. Don't make it any later!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I have an annual family reunion the weekend of June 9th, I will try to somehow make it to this if its indeed that day though....darn

1 - 20 of 43 Posts