Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get decals made for our meet this year. For those who are good with designing or good with photoshop, feel free to post up your designs.

I was thinking of something simple and the size that would fit the rear 1/4 for a mk4 supra. I don't know how well this would work out for the mkiii and other gen supras. I have a mk4 so I'll take measurements tonight but if you mk3 and other gen guys can take measurements that'll be great.

Regarding the design, no multi colors please. I'm trying to keep the cost down.

I dont have a design to show you guys, but I was thinking something like. "NE2X7 SUPRA MEET" and then have the shape of a mk4 supra covering it. I hope that doesnt offend any mk3 guys..:)

POST UP UR DESIGNS!!

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
I'll play around with Photoshop tonight when I get home...

·
Custom LED Tail Lights
3,315 Posts
Hey Dukki,

I would take a stab at this. Its a good idea. But I had to let my buddy use my good computer, for Photoshop CS2 actually, for his computer class. His took a shit on him .. so I'm left without my program. But Ill draw up some ideas and scan them to send to ya or post on here.

Mike

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Sorry I've been a bit 'sidetracked' but will work on it as soon as I can.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is just a quick sketch I did. I will try to get or make the original supra outline.
But I just wanted to post what I had in my head.

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
How about just "Northeast Supra's" and offcourse the shape of a Supra around the lettering. Keep it plain and simple so everyone likes:agreed:

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
sent ya pm dukki-
i can do these for ya!

i think the simple impact font is what i would do like above and maybe have '07 in the corner of S to signify this years meet

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
yeah i like it better w/ the NE2X7 abb. looks funny spelled out

and i don't know about it saying supra?
between stock badges and calipers, and if they have the supra forums logo, thats alot of supra all over the place? IMO

tom

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
FTMFW, Thank you for making my idea reality!!!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
dukki your pm is full !

but i can say, not show my idea?
could do it up on my vinyl softwaer and take a pic and show it that way?

but do the NE2X7 in caps and do a outlined shadow around it shadow to the right
and do it hollow, so you can remove the letters from it

then strech it to the edges of car line and squish it so its not that tall, so text to scale would be something like 7"x 1"

let me know when you clear some mess. so i can reply to you

tom

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.