Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
Yeah Man nice event Al. Well put together and surrounded this event around a lot off good vendors, sponsors and peeps. (Dj, Magazine peeps, photographers, and whoever supplied and made all the food!)

Big thanks to Justin @ titan as well.

The Dyno guys and TTP were mad cool. They seemed much more attentive to suggestions, and concerns you may of had for 'your' car on the dyno.

Awesome meet. And it was mad cool meeting and talking with everyone, thanks for the compliments on my car and big thanks to the guy who just happen to have that 5 gallons of Maximol 116 race fuel for sale!

-TH

· hardtopper
2,617 Posts
Al, TTperformance and all the the staff....THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
despite the rain I had a great time.

Awesome meet. And it was mad cool meeting and talking with everyone, thanks for the compliments on my car and big thanks to the guy who just happen to have that 5 gallons of Maximol 116 race fuel for sale!

-TH

and no problem!!! always willing to help. It seems someone always needs race gas at these events so I brought 10 gallons along.

· Registered
2,766 Posts
EXCELLENT job to everyone who organized and took the time to put NE2K9 together, from my standpoint and others will agree with me, it was a successful day.

As enthusiasts of the hobby, a great time and great cars and great people made it an awesome time!! Amazing turnout despite the off/on rain!!!

-Marc

· Bad Karma Supra
3,194 Posts
Well done - you guys were running around all day and still managed to keep what...50 cars under control?!

· AEM SP63
1,778 Posts
Big thanks to Al, you're the best. Great meet and good times. Even with the rain, I still had a good time hanging out with the guys/girls in the lounge and outside. Thanks for hooking me up.

Also, thanks to Justin from Titan

Looking forward to the next one

· '93 Supra TT
654 Posts
Thanks for all of the kind words. While I wish I worked for Titan, the guys in Florida have been long time friends. They were by far our largest sponsor yesterday and we thank them very much for their support.

I'm happy everyone had a great time. Al did an amazing job putting this together and I thank everyone for sticking it out in the rain and hanging out. You guys showed others why we are the best community in the car industry. Matt from TTP Performance couldn't believe how well connected we were and that says something.

Despite the rain, I drove home with a smile on my face with the reassurance that I drive the best car on the road, a TOYOTA SUPRA!

Thanks guys,

Justin

· Registered
2,766 Posts
thanks me and my parents had an awesome time. so whos going to the ne2k9 X2 event at giants stadium? im making my brother take me and the mk4 this time.
haha,no thanks, waaaaay too many people there for the state fair, in my opinion, too dangerous to leave our cars around there:scratch: :dunno:

· (Rare & Unique)
5,008 Posts
Al, Great all around job! Everything was A 1 minus weather but it was still good.
I guess you can rest now LOL

· Photographer
291 Posts
it was a great turnout despite the weather... but what the hell was with how that guy was dyno'ing the cars?? a little abusive no? no rest between pulls and shifting as if he goosin it on the street...

after seeing those pulls, if i were one signed up to dyno my car i would have asked for my money back and not want to dyno it.

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts
WELL guys many thanks for the kind words .

I would like to thank Justin aka JSE Supra TT and His sister Jennifer AKA LIL scion ..:kekegay: for all the help they gave me on there own time at the last moment.:bigok:

I would like to thanks R.I.X Magazine as well for coming out to support the event

A big thanks to all out VENDORS whom supported the event and helped make this a great event
-TTP performance (special thanks to MATTS mom and grand ma :))
-Elmhurst Toyota Scion
-MVP Motorsports
-Broadway performance ....in NJ
-Titan Motorsports
-RIX
-Artisticmetalfinishing.com
-Soundwaves ....in NJ
-MB racing ...in NJ
-A&N performance ...in NJ
-Apex tiger martial arts ...in nj
-ADJ Creations -WL enterprise I...nce again many thanks for the kind words -AL

· Registered
2,553 Posts
Deff a great job Al!! you did really good on this event as usual! i had a blast seeing the guys and also meeting some ofthe new ones! It was cool to be aprt of the event andi look forward to next years already!

Justin you did great helping out with the event as well and it was a pleasure meeting you for the first time! you really were a standup guy man. thanks again

I still maintain that my LI crew HAD the biggest caravn ever! i counted about 15+ MKIVs and my caravn was over 25cars DEEP!! BUT however no body filled out the papaer work like asked to so none of us counted... and we all made it throgh 2 tolls until Todd needed gas casue hes a hammer head lol
Geno~

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.