Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for a friend of mine, he's located in North Miami and he needs a good suspension/alignment shop, he needs the front and rear control arm bushings replaced as well as the sway bars and of course a good alignment after that .. where is a good shop to take it to?

also he needs a good bodyshop as well, needs to get some work done on his car ( bodykit ) ..

Thanks

Erik

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
I'm posting this for a friend of mine, he's located in North Miami and he needs a good suspension/alignment shop, he needs the front and rear control arm bushings replaced as well as the sway bars and of course a good alignment after that .. where is a good shop to take it to?

also he needs a good bodyshop as well, needs to get some work done on his car ( bodykit ) ..

Thanks

Erik
Search Miami Chasis Engineering. In your local yellow pages

·
Its Me...Its Me
631 Posts

Thanks

Erik
bODY sHOP: Bulletproof Customs 954-347-0964

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
Os'cars performance on 107 ave and sw 8 st ask for lui aka speedmaster747 305-226-2802 for alignment work

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Go to Ron in Ocoee/Winter Garden right off of 50/West Colonial. He can do your control arm and bushings. He did mine great guy, fast and takes pride in his work, and doesn't rip people off......407-421-5159

·
Here comes the Hammer.
131 Posts
JP Tuning
1091 E 52nd St
Hialeah, FL 33010
305-681-3590

Jorge at JP specializes in suspension work and pricing is very competitive.

·
Registered
382 Posts
If you go to miami chassis, talk to Les (the owner), he's done countless Supras (including mine) not cheap but great work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts