Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODERATORS: This is not a vendor advertising so please don't delete..

If any car making over 900rwhp need FREE DYNO time, could be a domestic ANTHING, please contact me at 754 368 0410.. I will also provide free GAS from c16 to vp import if your car makes over 900rwhp.. My friends at Gr Technologies just received their state of the art 2400hp, YES 2400hp capable dyno and want to see it in action.. This is available for sat and sun ONLY soo if you want free dyno etc and your car makes 90orwhp, call me at 754 368 0410 so I can make arrangements for your gas etc..

Sherbaz

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Sherbaz give me some free dyno love.. I will make maybe half that number on the good gas! LOL.. I need to re-dyno considering the last time i was on a SHIT SMIC.

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
Just like i told him i'd do it but not w\o my tuner :sadance: so he said anytime i'm ready and my tuner wants to make a trip **wink wink** i have two so far Sherbaz are you IN. BTW did you go get your car yet?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bucsfanatic59 said:
Sherbaz, you don't answer pm's or voicemails! Get back to me on that motor.

Sent you a pm. Check it and call me..

Dan94.. Bro, buy my single turbo kit and I will give you free gas and tuning.. You know what, buy my nos kit and I will give you free dyno for tomo or sunday NOT AFTER.. Sooo you have till tomo or sunday..

Whizky.. I don't think Darin is coming down here but if he does, I will be surprised.. My car is still there but hoping to get it back next week, not sure if the fucking converter is good this time either.. Who knows , who cares.. Did you get the clutch we were talking about????

Chris at Gr technologies dyno is state of the art... If you want a bad ass tune then his dyno is the only place I would dyno my car.. Car can be staged etc.. Wicked wicked stuff.. If Darin comes down, I would like to see my car on his dyno with Darin on it.. It can be fine tuned like a stock car ecu..

Sherbaz

·
Registered
594 Posts
Sherbaz said:
MODERATORS: This is not a vendor advertising so please don't delete..
If any car making over 900rwhp need FREE DYNO time, could be a domestic ANTHING, please contact me at 754 368 0410.. I will also provide free GAS from c16 to vp import if your car makes over 900rwhp.. My friends at Gr Technologies just received their state of the art 2400hp, YES 2400hp capable dyno and want to see it in action.. This is available for sat and sun ONLY soo if you want free dyno etc and your car makes 90orwhp, call me at 754 368 0410 so I can make arrangements for your gas etc..
Sherbaz

I'm wondering, were you guys at Moroso last April racing a yellow Supra?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Sherbaz if I buy your nitrous when the hell am I going to install it before I can dyno....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Umm it takes an hr max.. I can arrange that for you aswell if you want me to get it done ..

Sherbaz

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wilie, it is about 2 hrs south of you in Davie Florida.. Come down if you can.. It would be awesome if you can.. If you can show me more than 1000rwhp etc, I will pay for $200, free dyno, free gas.. Haaa.. Let me know if you need directions

Sherbaz
754 368 0410

J

·
0 Posts
Hey I heard that Smiley w/ the MK3 was there did he dyno? and if so... what were the numbers? Just curious to know....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't disclose any numbers for the people who dyoned.. You have to ask him about the dyno numbers.

Dyno is located in Davie, Florida. It is on 70th ave next to Signature Grand ballroom..

Sherbaz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts