Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys -

If anyone has some free time Friday, the 16th around 4-6pm, I could really use a ride to either the Trenton train station or New Brunswick if you're really up for a ride!

As it may be, I am without a car right now (I still have the Supra!) and need to get up there to meet someone and pickup something new :)

I got a sister inlaw lined up to take me...but I'd be forced to get there ~2hr early and have to sit around waiting for the guy to show up.

In anycase, if anyone's bored with a few hours to kill, let me know :)

Jay
[email protected]

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, I don't live in Philly anymore - I'm in marlton, NJ these days.

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Cool Jason, so you did end up buying Dukki's SC!!! It's such a small world, how we all know each other somehow!!! It's awesome to build a little foundation in the area!

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man! Yup, bought it!! It was actually Brian's SC300 (moogieboogie) - it's all stock (except for TT brakes) - but very, very nice ride!

Very clean and maintenance records back to Jan 1992!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
John, that wasn't my car. It was Brian's(MoogieBoogie) as Philly single stated.

Philly, you bought a car that was very cared for.:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Since he made it public here, I'll just say that Jason (Philly Single) was definitely one of the best to deal with. He made the whole transaction go so smoothly and waited for me for an HOUR at the train station while I was stuck in traffic. Keep in mind the temperature was 90 degrees that day. It's no surprise he's built a stellar reputation here on SF.

I'm sad to see it go but I know the car has gone to a good home.

-Brian.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
MoogieBoogie said:
Since he made it public here, I'll just say that Jason (Philly Single) was definitely one of the best to deal with. He made the whole transaction go so smoothly and waited for me for an HOUR at the train station while I was stuck in traffic. Keep in mind the temperature was 90 degrees that day. It's no surprise he's built a stellar reputation here on SF.

I'm sad to see it go but I know the car has gone to a good home.

-Brian.
hey thought you where selling me the car ? :1poke:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ranger498 said:
hey thought you where selling me the car ? :1poke:
I thought about it, but figured you had too many cars. Besides, you would probably drive this for about 100 miles and decide you need more power. Then the car will undergo a major buildup for about 5 years, and then you'll decide to sell it :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts