Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know of a friendly emissions tech in CT? I'm having trouble passing a T67 with fuel and cams. My car has failed four times with high NOx. I'm running two magnaflow cats, did the alcohol trick, richened and leaned it out, it is a JDM head so there is no EGR. I've pretty much exhausted all the options trying to get it to pass. My registration is going to expire soon, so until I pass emissions no more Supra for me. Thanks.

· Anyplace, Anytime
732 Posts
do u have a map ecu? ecu II? safc? or anything where u can take some fuel away? also if u have hi-flow cats, good luck passing in this liberal state..

I have a seperate exhaust system for my mk4 to get through emmision, your welcome to use it if you have a mk4

1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an AFC/VPC piggy back. Taking fuel away fuel will probably hurt the NOx. What's your emissions setup like? Mine is two 3" Magnaflow 59959 cats on the midpipe where the stock ones used to be. I think it might be too free flowing with a 4" down pipe and HKS Ti for the cats to work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.