Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. I am buying either a Viper or Clifford Matrix alarm and was hoping someone in the Bay Area knew of a good installer who knows how to put these things in along with a couple accessories and sensors and is trustworthy. I will do most of the setup work (install horn(s), remove interior panels, run wires) but just need someone to wire it all together.

Install Alarm = $$$

(Or trade for MKIII parts - or both)

pm with any info

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
chriso said:
Like the title says. I am buying either a Viper or Clifford Matrix alarm and was hoping someone in the Bay Area knew of a good installer who knows how to put these things in along with a couple accessories and sensors and is trustworthy. I will do most of the setup work (install horn(s), remove interior panels, run wires) but just need someone to wire it all together.

Install Alarm = $$$

(Or trade for MKIII parts - or both)

pm with any info
You are definitely going the right route Chris.I would not trust any shop alrm installers myself. They have access to too much information once the car is in the shop.
If I find anyone, i'll point him your way.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mo :bigthumb:

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I may be going with a Compustar now since I've been doing some research. Can this guy you know do those as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts