Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I'm currently 18, about to be a Sophomore in College... I'll be attending UofH in the fall. My major is currently in Business Management. I can start work after May 15, 2007. I plan on staying long-term, so this is not just a seasonal job. I have basic computer knowledge, and experience as a cashier/stocker.

I've worked at Conoco Phillips, and Total Management System(Sub-contractor of Dreyers, so I scooped ice cream at the Rodeo...)

As for location, I'm located in Sugar Land/SW Houston. I'm willing to drive around town if the job is worth the drive.

I'm willing to do anything from hard labor to a desk job to sales.

Preferred work schedule is Monday - Friday 9-5... but I can work with anything that's reasonable.

-Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
i work at ft. bend toyota as a service tech...we need a few techs like really bad...its located in sugarland off of us59 and grandparkway...close to first colony mall...

·
Darkness!!!!
89 Posts
i work at ft. bend toyota as a service tech...we need a few techs like really bad...its located in sugarland off of us59 and grandparkway...close to first colony mall...
what kind of experience do you need to work as a tech? do you need people to like detail cars? Lmao lol but i would be willing to do that if possible

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
no guys, toyota teaches you everything...when i first started working there...i didnt even know how to install wiper blades and now with there training, i can pretty much do anything they ask me to do...flushes, brakes, 30k, 60k, 90k services...everything...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts