Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure recently of having a vehicle I was selling inspected for a buyer by Jim Murphy (TurboJ91 here on the forums).

He was very pleasant, timely, and one of the nicest people I've ever met. He has been a licensed appraiser for 35 years and owns a mint 1997 Supra Turbo 6spd. Never met him before, just was ironically hired by the buyer interested in the car I was selling. Ended up talking supras/cars for an hour. Big time car guy and travels all over the country doing this for himself.

If anyone wants to use him or contact him to inspect/appraise anything car related heres his info:

[email protected]
www.musclecarappraisal.net

Phone 860-302-2295

@TurboJ91

He frequents supraforums and is a really great asset to the community.

Matt

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Matt. I need an appraisal here to support a declared value plan. I'll give Jim a shout.
You will not be disappointed, I have dealt with many people in his field and they are often out of touch with current market conditions, modifications, ect. Jim is very knowledgeable. He is a licensed damaged appraiser for specialty vehicles as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm happy to help. Not to sound conceded, but I have many years of experience with vehicle evaluations from the insurance company side as well as the vehicle owner side. Contact me at your convenience and I'll help in any way I can.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts