Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm swapping to a VVTi head, so the plastic wire harness cover across the front of the engine has to change to accommodate the VVTi solenoid. Do you have a part number and/or quote for it ?

Thanks

·
1,846 Posts
If it is 2jzgte vvti, then pn is 11304-46110

Not in USA parts catalog but I've seen a few new ones on the famous online auction website

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. That part number seems to be for the valve cover though ? At least that what my google-fu brings up ... I need the thin black wiring harness protecting cover, outlined in red.

·
1,846 Posts
The black plastic harness covers to my knowledge are not sold separately from the entire harness. What happened to yours?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a usdm regular 2jz-gte that's getting a head transplant. Going to a 2jz-gte VVTi head. So the new solenoid assembly will be in the way of the usdm harness cover ... I suppose I can just use regular expandable sleeving, but it would be so much nicer with a properly fitted cover.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many thanks to @nixonthekat for the closeup photo of the part number here. I can't find anything though :(

Does that help for Toyota-internal searching ?

·
Registered
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2JZ GTE VVTI Swap
14 Posts
Many thanks to @nixonthekat for the closeup photo of the part number here. I can't find anything though :(

View attachment 261777

Does that help for Toyota-internal searching ?
Dang I was hoping that would help :( your best bet is honestly connecting with a supra group on facebook or something and looking for those guys who upgraded their harness and have a different setup and might just sell this to you for next to nothing

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discontinued, good luck in the hunt.
Part#
82121-1B111 = 97 Tt 6 Speed Obd 2
82121-1B112 = 98 Tt 6 Speed Obd 2

Either one would work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts