Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some bigger wheels coming in this week and I need to get my fenders rolled in order to get them to fit without rubbing. I need an body shop experienced in rolling fenders. If you know of anywhere that you would feel comfortable leaving your Supra in the Greenville Area, or possibly Atlanta area. I want someone who is VERY comfortable doing it and who I won't have to worry about them cracking the paint. Let me know. Thank you. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Rolling fenders...

AAP or JRD Tuning????

Give them a call, I imagine this would be something easy for them. I'm sure there are others out there as well that might even be closer to you, these 2 just come to mind as they have done all of my work.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Why did you choose to get the fenders rolled after all Xenon? I thought you were dead against that.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
SupraMan1990 said:
Why did you choose to get the fenders rolled after all Xenon? I thought you were dead against that.
Because he bought some uber-wide meats for the rear...and the little voice telling him "do it...do it" in his head finally caught up with him.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
MadMaxx said:
Because he bought some uber-wide meats for the rear...and the little voice telling him "do it...do it" in his head finally caught up with him.
Thats never a bad thing. I expect pictures when completed.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryan - AAP will be the PERFECT place to do the job. I know they are very experienced with Supras and all kinds of body work. Thank you so much!! They are about 1.5 hours from here but it's well worth the trip to feel comfortable with the job. :D Thanks man!!!

James- thanks for clearing that up, that is EXACTLY what convinced me to roll them. HAHA jk, but your right, I was a sucker for the 19" 295's :D

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just send AAP an e-mail. We'll see what they say. :D

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Ryan - AAP will be the PERFECT place to do the job. I know they are very experienced with Supras and all kinds of body work. Thank you so much!! They are about 1.5 hours from here but it's well worth the trip to feel comfortable with the job. :D Thanks man!!!

James- thanks for clearing that up, that is EXACTLY what convinced me to roll them. HAHA jk, but your right, I was a sucker for the 19" 295's :D
19" 295's :eek3:
Damn Joey, that cant be cheap.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
baseball bat and a blow dryer :dunno:

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ryan - I was going to give them a day or two to respond to the e-mail, but if I don't get a response by tomorrow afternoon I'll call them before they close. Thanks again for the great recommendation. :D

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CRM33184 said:
Im moving to Myrtle Beach in two weeks, where do you guys suggest I get my car worked on??

Chris
Take it down to AAP in suwanne,ga or THE BATLGROUND in marietta, ga.

they are great shops for major work. you can probably find a good shop for the usuals closer to ya.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
vavan3rd said:
xenon what kinda wheels are u getting?
Shostakovich33 said:
Yea im glad, it seems like you've found a pair that your happy with...let us in on what you got :cool:
19" CCW 505A's. - There is a thread in the Interior/ Exterior section. They aren't mounted yet though. In a week or two probably.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Take it down to AAP in suwanne,ga or THE BATLGROUND in marietta, ga.

they are great shops for major work. you can probably find a good shop for the usuals closer to ya.

thanks for the reply

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I ended up doing it with a bat/ rubber hammer.

No rubbing yet. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts