Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get some mandrel bent intercooler piping in the Evansville, Indiana area? I have a friend that is installing a custom turbo kit to his Civic and is using a custom intercooler so he has to route his own intercooler piping. He has the capability to weld the piping, but he needs sections of 2-1/2” aluminum piping 1/16” thickness – straight and bent at various angles along with the silicone connectors.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I have a set of ic pipes meant for a civic that were supposed to work on a supra, but didnt fit exactly right. there are a few very very small scratches on them from me trying to fit them, but i can buff them out or you can in like 2 min. i think they are 2.5" and comes with couplings. if you are interested i can get you some pics.
$45 shipped to you.
lmk,
Ryan

·
Registered
601 Posts
I got my 2.5 & 3" mandreals for IC pipes & Exhaust bends at truck parts stores here in Louisville. Check them out there. I did a Google search & got these two. Call them up & I'm sure they will have what you need or tell you who in town that does

Truck Shop
1406 N First Ave Evensville, IN 47710
812-423-3030

EVANSVILLE TRUCK CENTER
8516 BAUMGART RD EVANSVILLE, IN 47725
(812) 867-7411

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts