Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Sound Performance
3,314 Posts
Guys, looking to shoot a really nice Supra for a new Chicago-based magazine/e-zine blog I started. We have photographers and writers who will work with you on the feature. Any recommendations? Anyone here done with a project and ready? thanks!

www.jdmchicago.com
How about MK3's? I'd love to be in a magazine.

· Registered
1,872 Posts
Synth, Alec's car (carman594) would be perfect. It's easily one of the most clean MK3 I've ever seen in the Chicago-land area. The car is absolutely beautiful.

· Sound Performance
3,314 Posts
Synth, Alec's car (carman594) would be perfect. It's easily one of the most clean MK3 I've ever seen in the Chicago-land area. The car is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks Moy, he should also take a pic of your odometer just to show how reliable MK3's are. lol

· Registered
1,206 Posts
When were you planning on doing the photo shoot?

· Sound Performance
3,314 Posts
if your looking for something stock i have a 84 mkII p-type thats really clean. Its a rare factory two tone color with just over 40k on the clock. let me know if your interested
Yea, I saw it at GRD and it was super clean.

· Registered
1,872 Posts
We should get a MK1 (if you can find one...), MK2, MK3, and MK4 together for an article like "evolution of the Toyota Supra". That would be pretty sick

· Banned
887 Posts
its STILL not running?! :( or did another problem occur?
Yeah another problem occured, its called my wife just had our first son. I finally worked on it after 10 months and somehow I split a braided fuel line inside the braid with no markings. Go figure.

I hope to have it up and running by the end of the weekend.

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, got some PM's and emails. If you are interested please send me some basic pics and mod list. Basic criteria is car should be pretty clean and have some authentic JDM parts or custom fab work. I have some submissions already, but a team actually picks the feature. Shoot could potentially be in a few weeks. Even if you are not picked now, we can get you at a later time. If you check out the blog, you can see we set the bar high and want to keep up the tradition:

http://www.jdmchicago.com

thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.