Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, it's me dougieday, I've been getting alot of request for the passenger side gauge panel, but unfortantlly I sold my Supra last November, so I was hoping someone in Northern California would be willing to let me use there Supra so I can fab up some more gauge panels. I will make one for your Supra at no-charge for letting me use you Supra. I would need the car for a week if anyone can do that please contact me, and send me some close up pics of your dash. I would really appreciate it and I will compensate you with any fab work you need for your car.
HERE'S A LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE GAUGE PANEL;
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/796160

The dash must be in excellent condition!!!!!

IDE Innovations
2411 Manning St
Sacramento, CA. 95815

[email protected]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I would, but I also fabricate the steering column housing or glove box. I can fabricate just about anything you want. I have a shop here in Sac with an auto repair shop next to me so I can reset your airbag light.

Let me know, thanks for the reply!
D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'm up for the passenger side gauge panel and the modified steering wheel column to fit my turbo timer. Doug, I've contacted you via PM a month or so back; please keep us updated on this. I'm also interested in having custom door panels done. What are some options for this mod?
Thanks.
Kip

·
Registered
437 Posts
I wouldn't want any gauges or a steering column housing, but I would want my airbag put back in fully operational. I'm out of town right now, so you can use my car if my wife doesn't mind you coming by. I'm guessing you'd have to take the car back to Sac--I live in Vacaville. Let me talk to my wife and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
446 Posts
hey dougie, I would volunteer my car but I just went single and can't make the trip up there without it getting tuned. I have a question about your steering column fabrication. How much will it run me if I want you to custom mount my zeitronix wideband display on the steering column? Here is an idea of what I am talking about, but on the steering column:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Unfortunately, my wife doesn't want any strangers coming by while she's home alone, so you'll have to wait until I come home if someone else hasn't volunteered by then. I get back mid-May. Sorry.

Chris

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
Doug, i should be bringing it up this coming monday...

L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts