Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a header panel reinforcement to finish my car off and too get it insured. But all the guys at the toyota dealership can't seem to find what i'm looking for.
Does anyone have a part number for a header panel support for a 90 MK3?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to find a header panel reinforcement to finish my car off and too get it insured. But all the guys at the toyota dealership can't seem to find what i'm looking for.
give me a few. i am at work so i will check the fish.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I assume that you are talking about the panel that is behind the bumber that ties the fender together. part number to that is 53903-14080

·
NO SOUP 4 U
1,683 Posts
If your local dealer is clueless try our sponsor Elmhurst Toyota. Curt is probably gonna know exactly what you are talking about and is going to give you a better price than your local dealer.
Just click the link to go into that forum.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100

·
Really ????
318 Posts
My old Mitchell Crash has it as this...
Header : 76941-14904
Retainer : Center- 76943-14010 RH- 76945-14010 LH- 76946-14010
Reinforcement: 53903-14080

Hope that helps !!!

·
NO SOUP 4 U
1,683 Posts
I didnt know he was looking for the front facia. Usually the header panel (reinforcement) is the area that surrounds the radiator, where the light system connects to. Like in this link. http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291220/catalog.aspx?F=5304&P=1 Hey OP.... maybe if you took a pic and posted it people might be able to help ya out. Its possible that what you think its name is and what it actually is are two different things.
Or are you looking for this sub panel? http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291220/catalog.aspx?F=5302&P=1

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's the thing is I'd love to take a picture of it and send it to ya but I don't have one of those panels lol hence needing the part number.
It's the metal piece that the plastics of the header panel bolt too which allows The header panel to bolt to the body.
Thanks for all your help guys.

·
NO SOUP 4 U
1,683 Posts
That's the thing is I'd love to take a picture of it and send it to ya but I don't have one of those panels lol hence needing the part number.
It's the metal piece that the plastics of the header panel bolt too which allows The header panel to bolt to the body.
Thanks for all your help guys.
For crying out loud Oaten..... we have given you several links. LOOK AT THE LINKS. Those have the parts breakdowns. Once you find the number listed in those links let us know what it is.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
86-88: 53903-14040 (Discontinued)
89-92: 53903-14080

Jeff

·
Frozen Lake Driver
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had found it from the breakdown page that Hitman posted.
Sorry I thought I had specified that I got the part number but guess I hadn't.
Now it's just time to either get that part through Toyota or possibly get lucky with someone who's doing a part out near me.

Thanks for all the help and quick responses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts