Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should i do first, second, third, and so on, i have a 94' Supra with a 7 speaker stereo stock with stock sub and amp. what should i replace and in what order,and where can i buy it online, not at a store. can the more experienced supra stereo people please help me, i dont really know much about stereos ut don't want to spend a lot.(please suggest something resonable)

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please can someone help me

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you don't know that much about stereo's, you should probably go to a stereo shop. I don't know crap about stereo installs on a car either, so that's what I did. I kept the stereo stock (for when the top is off) and replaced the speakers. I had 6.5 inch JL's and tweets installed in the doors and in the rear. HAD to take out the stock sub (think it was blown anyways).. sounded like crap from day one, and had 3 JL 8's (W6's) installed in the trunk. I had it custom done so that I could get to the spare AND put the targa in. Ended up having 13 speakers in the car. I'm getting to old for that loud of music, but sounds good with the targa off. My advice: save up and spend some money and do it right. :D

S

·
0 Posts
7 speakers? Where the hell are all of em? Just give me some info on ur setup right now and I will be able to help you..

Rob~

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its stock, the sub in the back, speakers in the door, i think there 4.5", tweeters up front(not sure of size), and 6.5" all range speakers in the back seats,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts