Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a brand new from Japan Automatic Transmission with Torque Converter for a killer price and am wondering a few things: My Supra is a 1993.5, will a tranny made for an ODBII be ok? What is the HP limit on factory trans?? Since I am getting it with 0 miles I can do whatever it takes to keep it strong, what should I do? Maybe a B&M tranny cooler, changing fluid every time i change motor oil? I know not to ever pull TRAC fuse, In learned my leason the hard way, my auto tranny now is shot because I one night pulled the TRAC fuse, and did the wastegate bleeder mod...I saw 21 psi on my boost gauge and I dont have a BCC, and I knew all these bad things at one can't be good....a few days later my tranny shit itself on the highway, and I had to tow it, reverse is perfect, just not forward gears when it warms up.....So what safegaurds do you recommend I do to keep this tranny running good??? Is an aftermarket Stall ok, or does it hurt it??

K

·
0 Posts
We sell a large volume of MKIV TT automatic transmissions and torque converters. We sell everything from stock to Stage III Extreme Performance. WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICING IN THE COUNTRY. Our product is second to none!!! We do all of our work in house. We send you our transmission or converter first and then you send yours back to us. We sell 5-10 Supra transmissions a month. I have one in my own car (T78) Single Turbo. All transmissions come w\ a 6 month UNLIMITED MILEAGE warranty. We are also open to any wholesale inquiries by legitimate dealers.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 602-442-4800 for any pricing or information questions.

PRT High Performance Transmissions
206 N. 43rd Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85009.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts