Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am purchasing a brand new from Japan Automatic Transmission with Torque Converter for a killer price and am wondering a few things: My Supra is a 1993.5, will a tranny made for an ODBII be ok? What is the HP limit on factory trans?? Since I am getting it with 0 miles I can do whatever it takes to keep it strong, what should I do? Maybe a B&M tranny cooler, changing fluid every time i change motor oil? I know not to ever pull TRAC fuse, In learned my leason the hard way, my auto tranny now is shot because I one night pulled the TRAC fuse, and did the wastegate bleeder mod...I saw 21 psi on my boost gauge and I dont have a BCC, and I knew all these bad things at one can't be good....a few days later my tranny shit itself on the highway, and I had to tow it, reverse is perfect, just not forward gears when it warms up.....So what safegaurds do you recommend I do to keep this tranny running good??? Is an aftermarket Stall ok, or does it hurt it??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.