Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need advice, thinking of selling my 89T

How much should i ask for my 89 turbo targa . I can post some pictures later tonight.
has 124 miles on it. Clean title only 2 owners.
Red in color
5 speed, new tires with 17" rims (gun metal and polished lip 3" )
new alternator, SS downpipe, full 3" exhaust N1 style , rebuilded differential, msd wires, new carier bearing, rear control arm bushing are new, new master and slave clutch cylinders, short shifter, timing belt was changed with cam seals, jazz catch can, SSQV bov installed, boost gauge and A/F gauge, new oxygen sensor , Eibach springs with kyb shocks installed 1 year ago.
Nothing really done to the engine, runnung on 12lbs boost. No problems with HG or anything else. Running very nice.
Interior
Grey seats, red and black dashboard and door panels. Pioneer all aound speakers(new) Pioneer mp3 cd player and Alpine flip up DVD player. Vibe amp and ppioneer sub.
Just give me an idea of how much
Thanks in advance. I will post some pictures later tonight.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Pics would help on advice :). Damn only if i had money i would have probley baught it

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
let us know how much water it treads when you take it sailing... who's going to be working the main, and who's going to be on the Jib... you get all the power from the jib :lol:

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
where in NY your located..maybe i can get a buyer

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cassio said:
let us know how much water it treads when you take it sailing... who's going to be working the main, and who's going to be on the Jib... you get all the power from the jib :lol:
my bad selling* sorry

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boosting89 said:
where in NY your located..maybe i can get a buyer
In brooklyn , first i need to know how much i can get for it :) but thx for the helping. I will let you know if i willing to sell it for the price i can get.
Pic's will be posted after 6pm eatern im at work right now

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
ok...cool..once pics are up..then you can take it from there.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
If you want more money out of it then you should part it out. people are buying the 89+ shells for there jz swaps so it should be easy to sale the shell if it is in good shape and then the $$$ for all the other stuff will total more than $3500 after you are done. I am thinking of parting out but it will be to go 1jz and I will be keeping my shell.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Put the stock rims back on, remove the dvd player/audio system, and put stock suspension back in.

Sell the supra with all the parts above removed for $3500. Sell the removed parts for extra cash. yOU'LL make more money that way.

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
GOOD POINT KROZE.....but...if he sells to us...he keeps them in? LOL

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will post some pics we will go from there , i will not sell it for that kind a money, i rather keep it. It costed me just in parts and everything that i did on it more than that. I knew some ppl who got their mk3 for 4k bone stock with een more milage.
Ppl here were bagging me to sell it for some reason but that was like a 6 month ago.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
couldnt take alot on my driveway and i cant go anyware coz been drinking. but just to give an idea

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
ok why selling?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
that's some rice-o-rific interior. To the general population, probably around $3500-$4000.

To a ricer, i'm sure you can sell it for around $5500-6000. lol.

but i'm serious about taking the rims/dvd player/ head unit/ suspension out.

those things alone, you could easily get over $2k for em.

$700 rims, $800 dvd player, $100 head unit, $ 300 suspension. i'm sure you can get more for em, just a rough estimate.

Take the intercooler pipes out also, you can sell em for around $300.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
125 miles on it? Did you mean 125,000 miles?

If so then I say about $4500, but I agree with putting stock stuff back on, but it sounds like you'd rather just be lazy and sell it for a little bit less :dunno:

BTW nice 240, but u can tell he cared a lot more about how it looks than how it drives...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts