Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of Blitz Technospeed Z1' 18's. Car felt like it had a little shake in it at 70mph. Took the wheels off again and it looks like the tire shop left my drivers rear hub ring off. I still have the other 3 but just missing one. Does anyone know the right bore for the wheels and correct me if I'm wrong but the Supra hub should be 60.1 correct? Lastly I was also looking for the offset on the back of the wheel and could find where it said it, does anyone know where they put it? TIA.

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
You could always measure one of your other rings.

Later, Steve

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
They don't list my Veilside wheels either, but they had the right size rings when I bought them. Measure the wheel hub I.D. with a dial caliper.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So no one on this forum knows the exact bore of a Blitz Technospeed Z1? I can't seem to find it online either.

·
SF Contributing Member
1,549 Posts
Well it all depend on where you get your Blitz from. If Blitz made them universal than the hub should be 70.1mm since that is bigger then any manufactures' hub bored. For example, if those Blitz were made for Mazda specific, the hub bored would be 67.1mm and Toyota's hub bored is 60.1, you are gonna need a 67.1 to 60.1 centering ring.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well it all depend on where you get your Blitz from. If Blitz made them universal than the hub should be 70.1mm since that is bigger then any manufactures' hub bored. For example, if those Blitz were made for Mazda specific, the hub bored would be 67.1mm and Toyota's hub bored is 60.1, you are gonna need a 67.1 to 60.1 centering ring.
Thanks, I got my measuring calipers stolen so I guess I will just do the best I can tonight with a measuring stick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.