Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in York,PA and I'm looking for a shop. The shop I go to now doesnt specialize in Supras and its starting to show. They have had my car FOREVER. As soon as i get it back they will never have my car again. They can work on my Mitsubishi's but never my Supra again.....anyway....what shop should i go to??

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts

· Registered
11,198 Posts
not sure how far you are from pottstown, collegeville area but i deal with a guy near there that really knows his shit. he isnt supra specific but he has built 2jzs before and is in the process of putting one in a 3rd gen rx7. he only takes work that he can do and finish right away. i can give you his information via pm but i dont think that he wants his personal info out there. let me know.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once I get car back I just need to find someone closer that if my 3.4 stroker spins a bearing AGAIN...I can get them to fix the problem in less then a year. Dont get me wrong. There fixin' there screw ups for free but its taking FOREVER. I've had the car for 2 years and drove it maybe 5 times. I know I did have them do a lot to the car but man this is getting old. The cars in NJ and I'm in PA so its not like I can even go check on the progress. I would go to IVEY but this shop is kinda good friends with him. Ivey actually tuned my wifes car years ago.

· Banned
31 Posts
dude i live in NJ and i had to send my car all the way to Titan down in Florida... They had my car running mint.. they really know there shit over there. its gonna cost a few bucks to get it back and forth but its definitely worth it for the quality.

· Registered
285 Posts
Once I get car back I just need to find someone closer that if my 3.4 stroker spins a bearing AGAIN...I can get them to fix the problem in less then a year. Dont get me wrong. There fixin' there screw ups for free but its taking FOREVER. I've had the car for 2 years and drove it maybe 5 times. I know I did have them do a lot to the car but man this is getting old. The cars in NJ and I'm in PA so its not like I can even go check on the progress. I would go to IVEY but this shop is kinda good friends with him. Ivey actually tuned my wifes car years ago.
I won't ask which shop this is.
If you need us to take care of it for you call us.

Business is business.

Sean

· wig splitter
311 Posts
Ray at PF Supercars is more than capable of handling your needs. I know they are super busy with work and there might be a wait to get your car in there. Give them a shout and at least see what the schedule is like.

PF Supercars
301-874-0611
4995 Winchester blvd
Frederick, MD 21703

www.pfsupercars.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.