Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need Blue October Tickets (Dallas Show)

Pretty much like the title says... If anyone has a pair of Blue October tickets for the Dallas Show on the 22th please let me know.

Thanks in advanced

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
SupraGuy88T said:
Pretty much like the title says... If anyone has a pair of Blue October tickets for the Dallas Show on the 22th please let me know.

Thanks in advanced
That show is gonna ROCK good luck!

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you had tickets and was going. Didn't realize you were in Houston. I was just curious if you had been lucky enough to get them for the $21 face value ... still hoping though

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
They are soo bad ass I wish I had tickets.. They are on Leno tonight. But I'll be out of here in like 10min :(

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Ive seen them before in concert. Theyre alright. Theyre music is sorta depressing at times.

Good luck.

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
the best thing is to listen to the radio and try to win. there giving them away on 102.1. I doubt any one with ticket's will be wanting to sell them but you might check on ebay

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Theres a place called texas tickets over here in arlington that im sure will have them. Thats where i always get my concert tickets.

Just an option.

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked their site and they are out. I used to be able to get in their shows for $5 at the door maybe a year ago. The only ticket broker I was able to get ahold of with a pair wanted $150 a piece. That is insane from the face value of $21 for a general admission concert. I would see how that might be an option if it was front row but I would still have to stand at Lakewood theater for 4 hours before the show to get decent seats.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
It had to have been more than a year ago. This time last year i was watching them at edgefest. They blew up really fast.

Theyre still just not my type of band. The music is too depressing.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
bump for a good guy :) tell the chica i said "yo" man and good luck. ill check with jon as he might know someone who has tickets.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Awesome band, I went to buy tickets for the Austin show on the 21st and sure enough that sold out in days too. Their fame has caught up with them.

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I got some off ebay ..... not going to say how much I payed for them but wow they are still going up. They are now 2 for $375 for the dallas show and 2 for $250 in Austin

A

·
0 Posts
I don't have tickets but I just wanted to say that I saw them at ACL last year and they were awesome, so if you find your tickets have fun!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts