Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I am installing the emanage in my 87 turbo supra. i have used bishops diagram for the main harness, however I am also using the injector harness and ignition harness so I need a more detailed diagram with all of the connections labeled .
-mike

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
there is an 87 tsrm floating around somewhere... i can aim or msn it if you want :)

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
when i try to send you a msg via aim it says ur not available? is the username you wrote right?
im me on suprra girl

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok the ecu pin out was helpful, however i am still confused on how what wires go where. has anyone ever used the injector and ignition harness?

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
The injector harness is just tied in like it suggest in batches, There is a pinout that Bish has set up on his page with the pins for 87-88. The diagram for Ignitioin is there also. It is as simple as it looks.

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
I have the 87 tsrm in rar format, im me on aim at jt87na if you would like it. Later.

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
beat ya to it jt87na :p hehe
i'm gonna host it all on my site so it's easy for anyone to get a hold of it... cygnus gave me the inspiration hehe

·
1/2 Na-T Project
987 Posts
suprra_girl said:
beat ya to it jt87na :p hehe
i'm gonna host it all on my site so it's easy for anyone to get a hold of it... cygnus gave me the inspiration hehe
Nice, if you want it right now just im me at jt87na. Later.

·
Escaped from infinite lag
1,103 Posts
honestly man just hook it up using the pins shown on the SAFC2 diagram

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts