Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
just watched the video. its gonna come out fall 2009 for the major platforms. I'm not even gonna bother with this one. prostreet was garbage and undercover was a complete failure.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you not read the article? They are not taking it in that direction anymore.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Yeah they're using a new team on this one. Not the same nerds that made the previous installments.

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
Did you not read the article? They are not taking it in that direction anymore.

they always say that the next game is gonna be the shiz and everyone will bow to it. i had high hopes for prostreet and undercover but they let me down big time.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Banned
471 Posts
I hope its as good as it said to be , i am really look forward to this. If its GOOD GOOD , i will get the nice g25 race wheel and pick it up for my ps3 and computer.

·
Saved
643 Posts
While the newer one's looked prettier, I really enjoyed playing Hot Pursuit 2. Something about rocking a McLaren F1 LM and running from the cops in it was just fun as heck. This one looks just a tad more realistic though so I doubt those 300 foot jumps will be included. :lol:

·
I keep gettin' rick rolld
216 Posts
Will this game be compatible with Xbox360 Force Feedback wheel? If it is, I'm so in.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Until I actually see the game or hear someone test, im going to remain skeptical.

RaceDriver: GRID had some shit hot graphics too, but the physics were useless, total NFS: Prostreet style crap.

If the physics are somewhat realistic like GT then im sure everyone will love it.

Speaking of which, why cant someone make a game with awesome physics (with accurate wheelspin simulation for gods sake!), great graphics and great sound. WHy is it always 1 or 2, but never all 3???

·
Registered
397 Posts
Speaking of which, why cant someone make a game with awesome physics (with accurate wheelspin simulation for gods sake!), great graphics and great sound. WHy is it always 1 or 2, but never all 3???
forza and gran turismo? :scratch:

Looks effin sweet, but how many NFS come out every year? like 6?
good attempt at a joke. but its only 1 a year... and that's as bad as 6... considering how bad they've been in recent years. let's hope they get it right.

·
can you not
2,089 Posts
I have a prediction.

It's going to suck balls.

I promise. Prostreet had great screenshots and crap too, and I was excited about it because it "looked" like they were going away from the massive gayness. They didn't. And they won't this time either.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

We need a game that mixes the story style from TOCA, the physics, damage, and graphics from Forza, and the number of cars from Gran Turismo X10 all into one game.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^ You have said this about everything as of late, what's your deal?

I saw we see how it goes. I'm sure it will be good. If not, oh well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts