Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to paint my car a house of kolor kandy paint. Do you guys know of any good shops to take my car to get it painted.

Thanks

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
I believe Queen City Auto Repair has a pretty good rep. They did my friends EVO8 after it was rear ended, and they put on a JDM rear bumper, fitted and painted. Turned out pretty nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
no, that to me is just another name brand paint out there. no offence but theres a lot of differant colors and differant brands to. unless thats what you want. sikkens is really great. thats what i used on my car. i have another post with pics of my supra and its sikkens paint. i also have a newtype of clear that just got on the market. its called "high solids" clear. its really sweet and from what i hear its cheaper than other clears and better. i only know this because ive been working in auto body for over 2 years. i know its not that long but the painter that ive been working with has been painting for 15 years now. jsut to let you know :)

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
andrewvp said:
no, that to me is just another name brand paint out there. no offence but theres a lot of differant colors and differant brands to. unless thats what you want. sikkens is really great. thats what i used on my car. i have another post with pics of my supra and its sikkens paint. i also have a newtype of clear that just got on the market. its called "high solids" clear. its really sweet and from what i hear its cheaper than other clears and better. i only know this because ive been working in auto body for over 2 years. i know its not that long but the painter that ive been working with has been painting for 15 years now. jsut to let you know :)

I would take his advice, his car turned out looking gorgeous (or at least what I can tell from the pictures :bigthumb: )

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all your help guys, i finally found a shop in portland called Superior Performance. They are located right under the St. Johns bridge. The car went in about a week ago and will get it back next week. Sorry for the slow response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.