Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to paint my car a house of kolor kandy paint. Do you guys know of any good shops to take my car to get it painted.

Thanks

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
I believe Queen City Auto Repair has a pretty good rep. They did my friends EVO8 after it was rear ended, and they put on a JDM rear bumper, fitted and painted. Turned out pretty nice.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do both of these shops deal with House Of Kolor Kandy paint.

·
Registered
33 Posts
no, that to me is just another name brand paint out there. no offence but theres a lot of differant colors and differant brands to. unless thats what you want. sikkens is really great. thats what i used on my car. i have another post with pics of my supra and its sikkens paint. i also have a newtype of clear that just got on the market. its called "high solids" clear. its really sweet and from what i hear its cheaper than other clears and better. i only know this because ive been working in auto body for over 2 years. i know its not that long but the painter that ive been working with has been painting for 15 years now. jsut to let you know :)

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
andrewvp said:
no, that to me is just another name brand paint out there. no offence but theres a lot of differant colors and differant brands to. unless thats what you want. sikkens is really great. thats what i used on my car. i have another post with pics of my supra and its sikkens paint. i also have a newtype of clear that just got on the market. its called "high solids" clear. its really sweet and from what i hear its cheaper than other clears and better. i only know this because ive been working in auto body for over 2 years. i know its not that long but the painter that ive been working with has been painting for 15 years now. jsut to let you know :)

I would take his advice, his car turned out looking gorgeous (or at least what I can tell from the pictures :bigthumb: )

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks JoJo, whats there name by the way

·
Registered
573 Posts
MKIV4EVER said:
Thanks JoJo, whats there name by the way

It's Hanson's Auto Body & Paint.
7575 SE Johnson Creek Blvd.
Portland, Oregon 97206

Owner's name is Mark or Maria(wife). They do alot of custom works including custom paint. They also do collision repair. Check them out.

Jojo

·
Not associated with ^^
501 Posts
We have a guy who did our house of color on our drift car, and he's doing a few more shop cars for us and he does it at a decent price, you can give us a call and we can work something out 503-760-7814

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all your help guys, i finally found a shop in portland called Superior Performance. They are located right under the St. Johns bridge. The car went in about a week ago and will get it back next week. Sorry for the slow response.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
andrewvp said:
thats cool, just make sure you take a lot of pictures for all of us.

Will do, sometime next i will post some pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts