Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I think i have FINALLY made up my mind on what to get, stillen front and sides and Veilside C1 rear. the problem is that i thought the veilside peices were just two add on peices that go on the stock bumper, when i called a shop today to get prices they told me that it was a whole bumper. on MVP they have a veilside rear underspoiler for $211 what is this?? any help would be great.
thanks

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
dont get crappy Stillen front or stillen anything,the parts have alot (millions)of pin-holes,and after it's painted &installed,the parts will start deforming,sagging (gaps under headlightswill get real big) big waves will start to appear between the headlight area

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the pieces behind the wheel is what i was looking for. thanks

i would go with someother front and sides but there really isn't anything out there that i like, besides a widebody.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
do a blitz or a bomex before you go with the stillen. That would be the better way to go.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
ANYTHING from Gay-elside is nasty. Maybe the hood is okay, but that's it. Everything they make is ricey X 364646.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
supra557hp said:
do a blitz or a bomex before you go with the stillen. That would be the better way to go.
that shit (blitz)is old & ugly and bomex is played out,go with Do-luck,C-west,Top Secret,

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Reduce that sig pic size NOW. :nono:

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all the replies. i just like the VS rear under spoiler, everyting else i think is just getting a little old. as for the other kits, do-luck, blitz, and bomex, i don't really like them all that much, the do-luck is great but it has too big of an opening for an IC and if i do get an IC its gonna be a type-s and it won't be big enough to look right and the other thing about those is simple,$$$$$. i was thinking about the c-west but i cant find a place (online) that sells them. anyone know a good site?
thanks for all the help

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well then lets just forget about that :)
any other kits i should know about?
there was a company called Varis(sp?) someone was talking about, anyone know about them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts