Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy guys so i just finished doing my head gasket job i put a 2.0 mm titan motorsports gasket in and arp head bolts problem is now it wont start i think i have the timing on but im not getting any spark , any trooubleshooting ideas wold be awesome thanks a bunch !!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not too much possibilities.....

Forgot some connector?
Broke a wire?
problem with the theft deterrent system?

Don't have more ideas, as i'm a bit drunk.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Did you take the CPS out during the HG job? Are you sure you had the timing marks lined up? Are you absolutely sure you didnt leave anything unhooked? How did you test to see if it was getting fire?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i took out the cam position sensor but i marked it and put it back in the samw way and i took a screw driver and put it in the plug and held it a little bit above the alternator brakcet and i didnt get a spark i dunno i think i have the timing right but it may not be either way its going in the shop tommorow because i am stumped and just want my car back the End!!! :madfawk:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when that happened to me it was the connection to the air flow meter -- right behind theair filter -- I couldn't believe I missed that !! Hope you find whatever it is

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thats not it i checked all my connections i didnt miss a connector at least i dont think i did

1 - 6 of 6 Posts