Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any thoughts on repairing this? i know i can get an aluminum one made, but i would like a more simple, quicker solution if anyone has had experience with this.
the plastic tank cracked and it will not hold boost, rtv and glue will not seal it, i also might try to replace the rubber o ring inside, depending on what type of responses i get.

thanks in advance, please post if you have any ideas, thoughts, or good end tanks lying around that i can use :)

t

M

·
0 Posts
turbosupra said:
any thoughts on repairing this? i know i can get an aluminum one made, but i would like a more simple, quicker solution if anyone has had experience with this.
the plastic tank cracked and it will not hold boost, rtv and glue will not seal it, i also might try to replace the rubber o ring inside, depending on what type of responses i get.

thanks in advance, please post if you have any ideas, thoughts, or good end tanks lying around that i can use :)

t
Just buy a used stock IC, and be done with it.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replies guys.....i have a front mount, i gave this to my brother, who put it on his dsm (almost fits perfect) but he cracked it flipping a tank, and i was hoping he could fix it, rather than try and find one to buy.
i'll try good ole jb, and see what happens. thanks again

t

1 - 7 of 7 Posts