Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the n00b question, but i want to make sure i get the right head gasket for my car. can someone help me with where to can get a metal gasket for a 7m-gte and how thick it should be?

I dont know if ill be able to get the head machined and from what i understand the surface has to be near perfect or the metal head gasket with blow.

Im also gonna look to see where i can get some ARP bolts, but if anyone has any suggestions (other than google :) ) it would help.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
chopper dave said:
Sorry for the n00b question, but i want to make sure i get the right head gasket for my car. can someone help me with where to can get a metal gasket for a 7m-gte and how thick it should be?

I dont know if ill be able to get the head machined and from what i understand the surface has to be near perfect or the metal head gasket with blow.

Im also gonna look to see where i can get some ARP bolts, but if anyone has any suggestions (other than google :) ) it would help.
www.suprasport.com and the head and block has to be machined for a perfect mating block, if you are unable to do that, you might as well get a stock replacement headgasket, aight then peace

AND USE THE SEARCH

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
um thier arent any hg's on your website MDC

·
VIVA LA M.A.S.H. Midwest
1,451 Posts
Sorry... pics are not up yet.... but they are steel core with compression steel layers on the outside. I run them in the sprint car engines (900+ horse, NA 410CI small block alky motors 14-1 and 15-1 compression) and still haven't lost one yet. They start at around $170 and up.... from 1.0mm to 2.5mm

·
Registered
449 Posts
hey dude......goto www.carmadillo.com
they will sell the ishino gasket set for a good price....look into it..
lata
i will buyin mine from them soon...
if anyone has any comments or experiences with ishino gasket set......post pleazzz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts