Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need help finding TRIAL rear bumper

Anyone know any places that sell these trail rear bumpers, maybe a replica? I know they're out there because I've seen them in the past many times.

MVP has them listed for $1350 from Japan but thats a bit much for my budget... also I can imagin shipping would take really long.

Any help or leads would be great.

pictures I found from searching:

· Registered
1,450 Posts
That would look stupid.
a part below the exhaust would look pretty good. but the shape of the rear would def make it difficult to make anything look decent. :dunno:

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Well that's the thing I'm trying to find one in North America ^
I can imagin getting a new one from Japan would take long and cost $$$$$ for shipping.

Here's one more of my car for you lol,

I bought it from these guys, its an original and not cheap.

http://www.sumopower.com/
so that's your car hey? looks awesome.

I have seen these bumpers for sale on this forum for between $200 - $400 and with that price range they were replica's for sure.

I'll keep looking..

· Track Junkie
1,809 Posts
Well that's the thing I'm trying to find one in North America ^
I can imagin getting a new one from Japan would take long and cost $$$$$ for shipping.

I have seen these bumpers for sale on this forum for between $200 - $400 and with that price range they were replica's for sure.

I'll keep looking..
I used to import TRIAL Kit into the US, I doubt that you will find anyone have a genuine one laying around without have one ship from Japan directly.

As of weak US dollar right now, the price from MVP is pretty good if they can still get one for you at that price. MSRP cost 98000JPY, which convert to USD it's approximately $1215, shipping will cost about 600-1200 depends on how you ship it. If you want it, do it right, please do not support replicas.

· Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well $2 grand wouldn't be worth it for me. There's only so much I'm willing to spent for a bumper for my 17 year old car.

If I had to sepnt 2 grand I can get a full ridoex replica kit from MVP for half that price.

· Registered
242 Posts
He already has one, so is no longer looking.

Is that a standard bar that you cut the bottom off to add the bottom of a Trial bar? I think I still prefer Trial, but it does give you room to fit your number plate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.