Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know who I should talk to (through pm of course) about the evil four letter word that starts with s and ends with g.

I moved to San Diego from Vegas and don't really know who to talk to out here, any help would be great thanks.

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
S-i-n-g?

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
sing, song, swag, shag?

I wish you the best luck. I wish I had some information I could share but next year I'll be looking for the same information. If you're in CA now you should come to a PCH cruise and meet some Supra owners. That's going to be your best luck at getting such information.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'll problably have to drive back to Vegas and do it there. If anyone knows anything shoot me a pm though.

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
WTF is the 4 letter Word??

S-_-_-G...!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Theres one guy that hooked my friend up that lives in National City,Ca somewhere, I forgot his handle though. Let me see if I can find out.

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
Shoot me a Pm, i Know a few People, all I need is your car Info..!!..and Thats it, You Pass...lol..!!:agreed:

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
Hahaha I'm converting my BPU++ to stock today. Set the cam gears back to 0, boost controller back to 10psi (just in case), and I'm putting the cats back on =(

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
Hahaha I'm converting my BPU++ to stock today. Set the cam gears back to 0, boost controller back to 10psi (just in case), and I'm putting the cats back on =(
Let me Guess Patrick, Because you need to get it SMOGed...??...lol..!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts