Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there i have search on the forum here as i was looking for guide how to install Front mount intercooler kit.

There is one guide here i have seen it, seem too complicated as i have to unbolt other thing after SMIC out?

This sunday i'm going to try fit my self,it should be go well. I'm pretty sure it gonna take time thought.

So is there any easy gudie how to install FMIC with Photo? Step by step?

Look like i need to to unbolt Headlight,front bumper,SMIC and stock pipe. Afterward put front mount intercooler kit on it then put back oem front bumper and headlight is that correct?

I have been told before take smic out,i have to take PAS cooler out first?

I'm hoping if anyone give me some tip or guide with the photo. it will be great .

Sorry my english is not very good but i hope you understand. cheers all the best

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Blood for Blood
8,321 Posts
Hi thank for link. my computer internet it totally crap! need to sort it out asap.
No problem for the link and help.

Your internet is not crap your skills doing a search are however. In the end you got what you wanted I did your homework for you. In the future do an actual search and not just post that you did one. It took me less than a minute to get this information for you. I honestly believe that it would have taken you maybe 3 minutes max to get it for yourself and it would have saved the forum some useless clutter.

·
DFA Motorsports
1,891 Posts
I'v got an ETS kit and am having trouble with the cold side IC piping and the A/C lines. I can not get mine like the picture (no bracket and the angle on my piping is different). Does anyone have some tips?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts