Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dyno'd my car about a week ago after installing the vpc/safc2 combo, to my surprise my a/f was at 16:1 above 4500rpm! This was with everything at zero, I tried to richen it up by adding fuel with the afc but the lowest i got was one pull at 15:1 and then the next pull it was right back to 16:1. After the vpc install I had been having problems with the car running like crap on third gear and up pulls, (felt like it was loading up, not detonation) , Since this time I tried a new map sensor and the problem seemed to go a way a little bit but still seemed sluggish. I installed a t72 single since then and have had no problems with breaking up at all since the new turbo. Same plugs everything, any ideas what the problem could be, the car runs fine and has NO detonation at all. I know I can make more power but I need to find out what the fuel problem is. Anyone had this problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.s - The car idles etc..perfectly, no stumbles at any time, doesnt smoke under boost etc....

·
Registered
65 Posts
You are sure the A/f Sensor is accurate that you were using?

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's accurate, we have used it on other cars before and after and it reads fine.

·
Registered
575 Posts
How much boost are you running? Are you still on the stock fuel system?

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts