Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Years back when TwinsTurbo was still operating Eric and his brother built my race engine. I'm hoping someone has his current contact details as I need to ask him a question about whether or not the motor required vacuum for the dry sump system. If anyone has any info such as a friend of a friend or something to help me get in contact with him that would be really helpful.

Thank you,
Bjorn

·
Registered
896 Posts
Hi everyone,

Years back when TwinsTurbo was still operating Eric and his brother built my race engine. I'm hoping someone has his current contact details as I need to ask him a question about whether or not the motor required vacuum for the dry sump system. If anyone has any info such as a friend of a friend or something to help me get in contact with him that would be really helpful.

Thank you,
Bjorn
They have an Instagram account " Twins Turbo ".

Reactions: Craig Bush

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
Their IG name is "twinsturbomotorsports" and postings are still regular.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,485 Posts
Everyone likes Dan.

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
Everyone likes Dan.
I know I cant even joking be mean to him....Dan please accept my apology and free round on Patrick for my misgivings. I'm just a mean bully admin who is always serious and angry.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We figured things out. No need to talk to Eric.
Thanks for your help in any case. No response from Eric. Guess he doesn't like me either. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Glad things are resolved. There's a whole lot of plumbing involved with their dry sump system, but I don't have any vacuum lines on mine. Some rather large breather lines though...

Eric was usually pretty good about getting back to me, but that was about 6 or 7 years ago now. He always was a busy dude...

Reactions: Swede909
1 - 11 of 11 Posts