·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a vanity plate for my Supra and here are my three requests:

NOSUP4U (No Supra for you!)
PMPN8EZ (Pimpin ain't easy)
SUPRMAN (Supra man)

Now, as you can guess, the second my be considered too lude. So, I need help brainstorming on what that could mean that would be more acceptable. Like 'Pump 'N Ain't easy' or something even further from what I want it to mean would be even better.

Any ideas??

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Xenon Supra said:
He's not looking for ideas, he already has that.

He needs an explanation for the 2nd one...

Thank you. I guess some people just can't read. :freak:

·
Registered
571 Posts
With the prices of premium gas lately, like you said "PUMPIN' ain't easy".........there you go. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
977 Posts
:bigthumb:
SuprasMaximus said:
With the prices of premium gas lately, like you said "PUMPIN' ain't easy".........there you go. :bigthumb:

I think we have a winner!!!! WOW.. I dont think you could get closer to the truth with that one!
:bigthumb:

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
jeremyhelling said:
Thank you. I guess some people just can't read. :freak:
Some people just don't care about the 1000x a vanity plate thread has been started.

M

·
0 Posts
Jeremy, I got DamnCar and she didn't give me any probs with it. She didn't think they'd accept it at the factory but she put it through anyway because she thought it was funny. They may not give you any problems.

Aside from that, did you have any other choices that are more unique? Those three are prob being used similarly in each of the 50 states......... get unique.

·
Registered
967 Posts
most of the people I know who have gotten away with plates like that used the excuse that letters were initials or initials for nicknames. Not sure if/how it would work on that plate but just an idea.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good ideas fellas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts