Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done extended my harness for my sura and i can tremeber how the ecu mounts in. I know its stupid but its been apart a long time and i cant remeber how it moutnts back up. everything else is done but that. pictures of the origanal mouting of the ecu will be a great help.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
If you're doing the swap... The 1JZGTE ECU has the mounting tabs to bolt it in to the glove box of a RHD car! I know that sounds stupid... You need to unscrew the tabs from your 7M ECU and put them back on the 1JZGTE ECU. Your 7M tabs are set up for a LHD car. That's why you're having trouble mounting it back.

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already switched the tabs i just cant remeber how the 7m goes bolted in. I know sounds stupid but went to mount it and could figure it out for the life of me.

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
The pinouts point to the passenger side of the car. Does that help?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it doesnt help at all im totally lost. tried every which way and cant figure it out and i know its one of those stupids things where you get it in and say to yourself how the hell didnt i get it the first time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the picture that really helps if i didnt have to get up for work in the morning i would go and mout it up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts