Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a T-78 with Greddy waste gate and a Blitz DSBC. on the controller it has IN and OUT ports and on the waste gate it has TOP and BOTTOM ports. how do i put the hoses for the controller and waste gate???? i have heard the IN goes to the BOTTOM port on the waste gate and the OUT goes to the TOP port. does anyone know for sure? i also heard that something goes to the intake manifold. any help out there???? e-mail me if possible or just reply here. thanks!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Good example, but take the in reading from behind the throttle plate instead of before. You might see variences from before and after the throttle plate.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about the BOTTOM port on the waste gate? can it be behind the throttle body also? if not then were would be a nice place to tap the fitting for the hose? would there be any difference if the IN port is before or after the throttle body? SUPRA STORE told me that the OUT goes to the TOP port and the IN goes to the BOTTOM port and nothing goes to the manifold. any experts out there? so now i know that the OUT goes to the TOP port. where does the IN go now?? any more detailed help??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found more info on this. the OUT goes to the TOP port on the waste gate. the side port or BOTTOM port on the waste gate goes on the manifold. but does the IN go to the manifold before or after the throttle body?? i heard after from SUPRA STORE and before from BLITZ. which is better? any one out there??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts