Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deployed, I was not suspose to be home for another month but they decided to tell me 10 minutes ago that I am going to be home before the 1st of the month. The thing is my family can't help my wife move stuff up to the apartment because they were unprepared. you don't need a truck or anything like that, I just need someone to help her carry her stuff up three flights of stairs, this will be happening next week sometime. If anyone can give her a hand, i will be forever grateful and offer BBQ and beer in return for your services. If anyone can do anything, let me know in this thread. Thanks in advance!

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
I might be able to lend a hand or two. depends on where it's at though.

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
It's south of Tacoma. I can help if it's in the evening and not on Wednesday. Please let us know.

·
skadoosh
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Haha, nice. I am due back on wed. actually, so I could probably use a hand or two on thrusday. I won't have a computer so if someone has nothing to do on a thrusday night give me a call at 509 786 8426 and I'll let you know. I'll probably BBQ on saturday anyways so even if ya'll can't make it, your more then welcome to come.

edit: My wife will probably answer the phone, so ask for Billy. If I am not home yet I am sure she let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts