Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my "S" in the rear. They don't cover the 3 holes well at all. Is this normal or what? I'll take a picture tomorrow. I can cover the bottom hole, but the top 2 are partially exposed and it looks stupid.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is how mine is. No matter how I try to move it around it won't cover all 3 holes. The boarder is smaller than the holes anyways, so I don't see a way of covering them.

From the look of it, you prob gonna say "Why don't I just move it down a little bit?" If I move it down, the top 2 holes still ain't completely covered and it'll expose the bottle hole. I don't see a way of making this work.

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
/Aerostar\ said:
God I hate that decal
Thought I might give it a try. I was trying to take my rear emblem out carefully before I installed this one, but I accidently broke off one of the legs. Looks like I gotta order new ones from Toyota.

Anyways, am I the only one with this problem or something? Or did I receive a diff "S" then everyone else? I see no way of this thing covering all 3 holes.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Tried moving it down a little bit? That would be my first guess....

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
macd7919 said:
Tried moving it down a little bit? That would be my first guess....
Yea, that's what I did. But the means the bottom hole will be exposed. Also you see the boarder (not the "S" itself). The boarder's width is too small. It doesn't exactly cover up the holes completely.

So if I were to move it down, the bottom hole would be exposed, and the 2 top holes would be partially exposed.

---------------------

I'm determined that mine is either fucked up or miscut or something. I'm really looking for owners to chime in. Is yours like this or what?

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Factory is the best looking by far.... the "S" is like one of those stupid colored honda emblems...just screaming for some soy sauce :)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
how come no one says anything about chris mugni's supra with the superman logo? Isnt he like one of the first guy to have that on his supra?

S

·
0 Posts
its not cool anymore, the supra has its own speacil "S".........respect it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts