Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The controll unit power button keep blinking, either on or off.. Could it be bad? or something wrong with my stepping motor?
Any help would be appreciate.. will try to contact HKS also.
adam

·
I'm back!
6,710 Posts
Adam95 said:
The controll unit power button keep blinking, either on or off.. Could it be bad? or something wrong with my stepping motor?
Any help would be appreciate.. will try to contact HKS also.
adam
Mine did that too. I haven't tried it with the single turbo yet. I am curious to see if it still does that shit. HKS said there's no way it can be bad, that they've never had one returned.

Try pulling the knob out, rotate it all the way left and all the way right 2 or 3 times and then put it back in.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I had the same problem with my HKS EVC. You need to make sure the wastegate setup is correct and after you have selected the wastegate your going to use you need to turn it off or unplug the power from it. Then turn it back on. I dont remember if you should select the wastegate with it off or on but i had the same problem

Also Bradman is right about rotating the knobs. But you need to go all the way to the right and back to the left. When it blinks like that it will only use the last setting before it blinked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts