Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had my ball joints changed and next thing i know it i'm boosting at 5-6psi...it sounds like the turbo is pushing a lot of air from under the car...does anyone have a diagram for the lower ic pipe removal....I'm new with this type of car many hoses to the intake....i'm a former dsmer....any help on locating this prob would help...i know it's not your typical leak cause you can hear the whoosh on the turbo side.....
thanks

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
z06what? said:
I recently had my ball joints changed and next thing i know it i'm boosting at 5-6psi...it sounds like the turbo is pushing a lot of air from under the car...does anyone have a diagram for the lower ic pipe removal....I'm new with this type of car many hoses to the intake....i'm a former dsmer....any help on locating this prob would help...i know it's not your typical leak cause you can hear the whoosh on the turbo side.....
thanks

sounds like ur boost leak is coming from a ripped area of the IC pipes that connect to the compressor outlet of the turbo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johnny Dangerously said:
sounds like ur boost leak is coming from a ripped area of the IC pipes that connect to the compressor outlet of the turbo.

it would have to be a big one then wow i'll look at it in the morning
thanks i hope that's that
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts