Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my hks dragger is really quiet and i want it to be louder. does anyone have an idea of how i can make this happen. Its on an 89 turbo.

·
Registered
83 Posts
where would the resonator be. right there in the cansister
take it to an exhaust shop and tell them to take off the resonator. It will look like a bigger piece of pipe in the middle of the exhaust.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just take the resonator out of the dragger. The dragger is an awesome exhaust. They just use the resonator to stop the drone.

It's the only canister between the cat (or test pipe) and the muffler.

It should then sound nice and throaty.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just take the resonator out of the dragger. The dragger is an awesome exhaust. They just use the resonator to stop the drone.

It's the only canister between the cat (or test pipe) and the muffler.

It should then sound nice and throaty.
Speaking of throaty...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHMBZdTPBM
Hehe. Just had some fun before I put my custom 3" to an HKS hi-power on there. :)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
hooray for drone and its associated hearing loss. If you want to hear your exhaust more (not sure why), remove the sound insulation from the rear of the car.

Hacking up a well engineered exhaust simply for more sound is beyond my comprehension.

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
hooray for drone and its associated hearing loss. If you want to hear your exhaust more (not sure why), remove the sound insulation from the rear of the car.

Hacking up a well engineered exhaust simply for more sound is beyond my comprehension.
x2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts