Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my brother FS 3 pics of the car, he even made a RM wing out of the stocker lol... i like the all black personnaly or the pollished lip.

what do you guys think??

*ATT* MODS I HAVE A POST IN MKIV SPOT "DOES ANYONE HAVE" you can delete that and or move this thread if needed. thanks

9D2StreetGSX said:

·
Registered
476 Posts
deff like the chrom lip ....and the one with the red is kinda hott and diffrent , cant go wrong with either in my opinion

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
number 1 is cool.

number 2 looks nice but you'll see the theme often.

number 3 is "hella JDM" so if thats the look you're going for then choose it.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
number 1 is cool.

number 2 looks nice but you'll see the theme often.

number 3 is "hella JDM" so if thats the look you're going for then choose it.
yeah 3 has the time attack look... kinda cool, my bother loves that look. i like the all black or ploished lip.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
I would personally say leave it as is. looks already good.

·
Photographer
250 Posts
time attack....

those are nice photoshop jobs in under 5 mins... who did them lol :p

·
595 Posts
The ones in your sig look 100x better than any of the photoshopped ones.

Black faced wheels make any car, even Supras look cheap.

·
Registered
261 Posts
If the car was any color other than red... Id say #1. Easy to keep clean and looks aggressive. For red you have to stay polished or silver. The black w/polished is overdone and boring. The red lip is kinda tacky and will probably get old in a month. Keep the one in the sig or polish them if youre willing to clean them once a week.

·
Ninja Engineer!
336 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys for the input... the time attacks are growing on me tho lol. i kinda dig black rims on a red car. and for all who say sig, the rims are a lil rough not to bad but they dont sine up as good.... they need a good sand down and maybe a new powdercoat, other than that there good to go... but i kinda wanna change the color tho. If the rims were in top shape id keep them as is.

Geno~

1 - 20 of 29 Posts