Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, having a difficult time getting a pair of stock seats shipped, the buyer has waited long enough, and i need to get him his seats. Everwhere ive tried says they are too large, or want to charge me $$$$$ to ship them. What other options do i have to get these things on thier way? Not to mention where do i find boxes big enough for them?!?! any help would be great!

· EchoDeDupra
7,159 Posts
^ What he said.

Bubble wrap them, then shrink wrap them, and just drop them off at Greyhound. Assuming the buyer has a terminal near them, it shouldn't be a problem.

I've gotten large exterior parts this way for cheap (i.e- set of 18" tires from Oregon for $50, stock front bumper from New York for $30, etc.).

Your other option would be to ship it freight. Assuming you are a near a major airport, you could find a company such as Forward Air, and they will charge you by the pallet. That's how I shipped my old Getrag to get rebuilt. It was like $90 for the ~150lb pallet.

But again, the next dilemma with that is that the buyer has to have a location near them.

http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm

^I'm in no way affiliated with them, but I've just used them in the past to ship heavy freight.

· 2JZA70
2,942 Posts
Try fedex. Im not sure what the charge was for shipping but id assume its reasonable since I bought a pair of clean black leather supra seats for $300 shipped. The seller shipped them to me from WI to CA 2 day air in two large boxes via fedex.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.